Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Sleeping Schedule




     Why hello there! As you know, the name’s Winston. I just have awakened from my afternoon nap. Wrong! I try to stick to my sleeping schedule everyday, but every full moon I seem to feel crazy and go to sleep when the sky tells me to. Unfortunately, I was only half asleep when Ruth (my wife) started her vacuuming. She never vacuums! It is almost like she times her vacuuming hours during my sleeping schedule. Anyway, I was awakened with a killing mood. So I visited my friend Myron. Here let Myron here start introducing himself! “Come here Myron!”. ( Be nice okay, Myron has an accent, he is from Kentucky).


       Myron:   Hi there! For all ya’ll folks out there, I would like to tell you Winston and I have been friends ever since I was in the nursery school-house also known as kinder school? “ Winston? How do the young people say ‘nursery school’?” “ One minute, let me call Ruth.” ( 5 minutes later) Kindergarten!  Thats the word i was look’in for. Anyway, I was born in Maine as a matter a fact, I moved to Kentucky when I was in first grade for the fourth time. I was really shy when I joined the military. I accidentally shot Winston. Not my fault! You can blame anyone you want but that was 100% the gun's doing.
                         Love and Hate from the West,
                Myron, Winston, and the gun's fault.


No comments:

Post a Comment